Preparation time: about 50 minutes
Baking time: about 10 minutes
Yield: about 50 pieces
Substitutions for intolerances:
replace butter by margarine
- 200 g butter
- 45 g powdered sugar
- 40 g vanilla sugar
- 220 g flour
- 100 g rolled oats
- 40 g cornstarch
- Mix of sugar and vanilla sugar
- baking paper
- Set out butter to soften well before baking.
- Mix together powdered sugar, vanilla sugar and soft butter to form a smooth mass.
- Mix together flour, oats and cornstarch and add to the dough. Knead until evenly mixed.
- Refrigerate dough ca 1 hour to cool.
- Pre-heat oven to 170°C.
- Remove dough from refrigerator and knead it through again. Tear off small pieces and form them into half-moon shapes.
- Spread baking paper on a baking tray and place the half-moons on the tray. Bake at 170°C for ca 10 min (do not brown).
- After baking, let cookies cool several minutes and then dip them in a mixture of sugar and vanilla sugar.